There are many, many ways to support Mariah Steele/Quicksilver Dance:
- Attend our performances!
- Bring your friends to our show!
- Help spread the word prior to a show!
- Share your ideas, however crazy, with the choreographer!
- Connect us to other people you know who may be interested in collaborating!
- Volunteer for a show, helping at the box office or reception!
- Have a special skill, like photography or videography? We need photos and videos!
- Make any other type of in-kind donation related to your own expertise!
- Support us monetarily!
- Anything else you can think of!
Quicksilver Dance is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Quicksilver Dance must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Fractured Atlas has both online and check donation options. If you prefer giving online, please do so through our page on Fractured Atlas’ website.
If you prefer donating by check, the check should be made out to “Fractured Atlas,” and then mailed to:
454 60th Street
Oakland, CA 94609
We cannot thank you enough for your support, both financial and emotional!
In case you're curious:
- $48 covers renting a studio for one rehearsal
- $70 covers costumes for a duet
- $80 covers dance classes for one week for one dancer to stay in shape
- $300 covers printed publicity for a show
- $1,000 covers hiring a lighting designer for a show
- $2,500 covers renting a small theater for a weekend
A full, small-scale show with all of the above costs approximately $6,000, and that is without paying the dancers! (Needless to say, it costs even more in NYC.)